Foundation Health Partners, operator of the Greater Fairbanks Community Hospital, needed to swiftly implement a workforce management solution following its divestiture from Banner Health. Foundation Health turned to Kronos Incorporated to quickly deploy its Workforce Central suite of solutions in the Kronos Cloud, while maintaining workforce productivity during the transition phase.
- Along with all employees at the Greater Fairbanks Community Hospital, Kronos is also used by all employees across the other two facilities operated by the Foundation Health Partners – the Denali Center, a long-term care facility and the Tanana Valley Clinic.
- Foundation Health Partners selected Kronos time and attendance, employee scheduling, and workforce analytics solutions, as well as the Kronos Attestation Tool Kit.
- With schedules that take into consideration employee availability and preferences while aligning staff with the right skills and certifications for specific shifts, Kronos helps drive both employee and patient satisfaction.
- The Kronos Attestation Tool Kit provides a simple way for managers, employees, and leadership to be engaged in the timecard review and documentation process. The solution allows users to review, approve, and reject timecards by using various Kronos data collection devices including time clocks, mobile and tablet applications, and web platforms. As employees can attest to changes in their own timecards and make revisions themselves before the timecard is approved, the solution further helps empower employees.
- The analytics application is expected to help set important goals for all departments over time and improve overall staffing strategies.
- Ultimately, the integrated Kronos solution helps deliver quality care while retaining productive, satisfied employees. Also by deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Foundation Health Partners allows Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling its IT department to focus resources on patient services.
- Tammy Johnson, business management consultant, member of the Kronos Work Team, Foundation Health Partners
“Already intimately familiar with Kronos and aware of the solution’s strength, we knew that we would implement Kronos with the transition of ownership. The Kronos implementation team also provided exceptional support during this time. As a result, Kronos was one less thing we needed to worry about at a time of change and there was no disruption when it came to important workforce-related processes. We couldn’t have achieved this feat without the superior Kronos solution and the Kronos implementation team.”
- Susan M. Reese, DNP, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, chief nurse executive and director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
“Foundation Health Partners’ biggest priorities are taking care of patients and the overall well-being of the community and these factors are central to the foundation’s decisions. When the organization needed quick and efficient service, we knew we had to deliver superior results. We are confident that the facilities that the foundation operates will continue to use Kronos in a way that best serves its patients, employees, and the community.”
- About Foundation Health Partners.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.