LOWELL, Mass. ,
- According to the Great Place to Work research of Kronos employees, 94 percent of Kronites are proud to work at Kronos; 96 percent laud the company for great communication; and 95 percent of Kronites agree they have a great boss.
- A major contributor driving all-time high employee engagement scores at Kronos is the company’s innovative Manager Effectiveness Index program, which will be the focal point of a case study session by Kronos Chief People Officer David Almeda and Vice President of Talent Management Kim Nugent at the 2018 Great Place to Work For All™ Summit.
- The 100 Best Companies list is the preeminent ranking in a series of annual rankings by Great Place to Work and Fortune from the pool of Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Great Place to Work has also ranked Kronos a:
- Two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Giving Back;
- Fortune Best Workplace in Technology;
- Best Workplace for Women and Best Workplace for Inclusion in Canada; and
- Globally, a top 20 Best Place to Work in Australia, one of the 50 Best Technology Companies to work for in India, and Best Place to Work in Canada.
- The 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list is based on a combination of survey responses from more than 315,000 employees rating their workplace culture, as well as an extremely detailed culture audit of employee policies, benefits, values, professional development opportunities, recognition programs, communication processes, community involvement, and more.
- The 50-plus elements of the Great Place to Work Trust Index® survey covers a wide range of topics, including employees’ feelings about trust in managers, compensation, fairness, camaraderie, and workplace traits linked to innovation.
- Kronos employs 5,300 Kronites around the globe. The company is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings worldwide and recently opened a new, half-a-million square foot global headquarters in Lowell, Mass.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Since 2010 we’ve seen more than a 20-point increase in our global employee engagement scores thanks to continuous and focused investments in our people and practices. Over that same time, Kronos global revenue has doubled. That’s not a coincidence. We cannot deliver innovative products or deliver great services to our customers without having great people. Having a culture steeped in trust, transparency, and caring brings out the best in us all, and I’m beyond proud of what our Kronite family accomplishes together every single day.”
- Michael Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“The 2018 100 Best are true leaders. In the face of competition, change, and financial constraints, they consistently prioritize building the trust, pride, and camaraderie that fuels business performance. And they’re doing it at scale for everyone, regardless of who they are or what they do for the organization.”
- See the full list of the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- See the full Kronos review from Great Place to Work to read what Kronites say makes the company one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Use #100BestCos when sharing about the 100 Best Companies to Work For on social media.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About The FORTUNE 100 Best Companies To Work For®
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses from more than 315,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations with more than 1,000 employees. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with FORTUNE, visit Greatplacetowork.com.
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For Methodology
Great Place to Work U.S. measures companies on the following characteristics: Great Place to Work for All, executive team effectiveness, innovation, and people-focused programs. In a Great Place to Work for All, employees report high levels of trust, credible and respectful leadership, pride in the work, and camaraderie. Great Place to Work also looks to see that employees consistently experience this great workplace, regardless of who they are or what they do. Each company is scored on an analysis of anonymous employee responses to more than 50 survey questions on the Trust Index Survey, together with the Great Place to Work evaluation of company programs and practices as measured through the Culture Audit assessment.
More than 315,000 employees provided feedback to determine the winners of the 2018 list. To be considered, companies needed to have at least 1,000 employees and receive enough survey responses to achieve a 95% confidence level with no more than a 5% margin of error.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.