LOWELL, Mass. ,
- The Best Workplaces in Technology list compiled by Fortune magazine considered 79,000 employee surveys from top software and technology companies across the U.S. Research and consulting firm Great Place to Work evaluated more than 50 elements of the Kronos employee – or Kronite – experience related to innovation, including communication, professional development, and recognition. The ranking also accounted for the share of women, people of color, Baby Boomers, and LGBT individuals experiencing innovation in the workplace.
- According to the Great Place to Work research of Kronos employees, 94 percent of Kronites are proud to work at Kronos; 96 percent laud the company for great communication; and 95 percent of Kronites agree they have a great boss.
- Kronos fosters a culture of innovation, inspiring Kronites to innovate everywhere, across the entire business – which recently culminated in the launch of its revolutionary new solution, Workforce Dimensions, that will reshape the future of workforce management.
- The Best Workplaces in Technology is one of a series of rankings by Fortune and Great Place to Work based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Great Place to Work has previously named Kronos a Best Workplace for Giving Back, a Best Workplace for Women, and a Best Workplace for Inclusion.
- A major contributor driving all-time high employee engagement scores at Kronos is the company’s innovative Manager Effectiveness Index program, which was recently featured in The Wall Street Journal and will be the focal point of a case study session by Kronos Chief People Officer David Almeda and Vice President of Talent Management Kim Nugent at the 2018 Great Place to Work® For All™ Summit.
- This Best Workplaces in Technology recognition joins a growing list of accolades received by Kronos for its unique workplace culture and overall success, including:
- Kronos being named a Glassdoor Employee’s Choice winner as a Top 100 Best Place to Work and CEO Aron Ain being twice named a Glassdoor Highest Rated CEO;
- Ain being featured in Harvard Business Review in an article explaining how the company successfully launched its unlimited time off policy;
- Almeda being named 2017 CHRO of the Year for Innovation by HRO Today; and
- Kronos being named a Top Place to Work in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered, by The Boston Globe and a Best Employer by Forbes.
- Kronos employs 5,300 Kronites around the globe. The company is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
Kronite Quotes Pulled by Fortune from the Great Place to Work Trust Index© Survey
- “I joined Kronos later in my career after working for 25 years at another company. I have been pleased with the opportunity I’ve had to grow and develop in ways that I never had at my former company. The work is rich and the intent behind it is pure. Kronos has an excellent executive leadership team who genuinely cares about the people that work here — not just what they do while they are here, but for the whole person. That is rare in my opinion.”
- “I feel empowered, supported, and ‘community-like’ more than any other company I’ve worked for. I am a younger employee, with less experience, but I feel my voice is heard and I’m given fantastic opportunities.”
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We continue to be humbled by the ever-growing list of global accolades that prove what Kronites around the world already know: Kronos is a special place where our culture of caring and innovation drives success for employees, their teams, and, in turn, our customers. Thanks to Kronites everywhere for bringing their passion for innovation to work every day and continually sharing open and honest feedback so we can make this special place even better.”
- Michael Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“The Best Workplaces in Technology know that innovation can’t be limited to just engineers or senior employees. Creating opportunities where everyone experiences innovation in the workplace increases the sense of fairness, purpose, and confidence.”
- Visit here for the complete list of the Fortune 2018 Best Workplaces in Technology: http://fortune.com/2018/01/17/best-workplaces-tech-2018/.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About the Best Workplaces in Technology
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses from more than 79,000 employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with Fortune, visit greatplacetowork.com.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.