CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for the second consecutive year and as one of America's top 10 places to work in IT, Internet, Software & Services on its inaugural America's Best Midsize Employers list.
- The Forbes America's Best Employers ranking honors employers based on an independent survey conducted by Statista.com. This year, Forbes launched a new America's Best Midsize Employers list to recognize the top 250 U.S. organizations with 1,000 to 5,000 employees.
- The survey was conducted among 30,000 American employees working for large or midsize U.S. organizations with more than 1,000 employees. Willingness to recommend one's own employer was the most important metric of the Forbes assessment, while a secondary dimension asked respondents to name good or bad employers in sectors and industries besides their own. The mix of respondents (gender, age, region, educational level, and ethnicity) is representative of the overall U.S. workforce.
- Kronos ranked #7 in the IT, Internet, Software & Services category on America's Best Midsized Employers list, and landed in the top 100 of all midsize U.S. organizations across all industries.
- Kronos continues to rack up employer of choice awards around the globe for its WorkInspired culture, including in Canada, India, and Indianapolis. Kronos also landed in the top two for the second consecutive year in The Boston Globe's annual Top Places to Work list of the most admired Largest Employers in Massachusetts, where Kronos is headquartered.
- Kronos, led by CEO Aron Ain, employs nearly 4,800 worldwide and more than 3,300 in the U.S. The company expects to hire 1,000 employees worldwide in 2016, and is aggressively hiring with more than 300 current job openings.
- Due to the company's consistent and exceptional growth as the global leader of workforce management solutions in the cloud, Kronos recently announced that it would relocate its global headquarters to the Cross Point towers in Lowell, Mass., with plans to invest more than $40 million to design and build out a completely modernized facility across nearly 400,000 square feet of office space befitting of Kronos' award-winning WorkInspired culture.
- Kronos was founded in Brighton, Mass. in 1977 by MIT graduate Mark Ain and has grown steadily into one of the world's largest enterprise software companies, generating $1.1 billion in annual revenue for Fiscal 2015 with more than 25,000 customers using Kronos solutions in more than 100 countries.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
"Our employees and WorkInspired culture are, without a doubt, strategic weapons for Kronos. We take pride in being an employer of choice because we know we cannot create innovative products or deliver award-winning services without attracting and retaining fantastic employees. We're honored to be listed on Forbes' Best Employers list once again - as it reaffirms that Kronites are proud to work at our company and are happy to recommend Kronos as a place to work. While we remain relentlessly focused on making Kronos an even better place to work, being included in this year's list is an important external proof point that indicates our WorkInspired culture is stronger than ever."
- Watch a video about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Read more about how employee engagement and a strong workplace culture like Kronos' can drive business success in the latest anthology from The Workforce Institute, It's All About Bob(bie) - Strategies for Winning with Your Employees.
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.