LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named by Forbes as one of the top three places to work in IT, Internet, Software & Services on Forbes’ America’s Best Midsize Employers list. Additionally, Kronos won two separate honors for its Indianapolis Tech Center of Excellence, including being named a top 10 place to work in Indiana, where the company has its second-largest office in North America.
- Kronos made the annual Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employers list for the fourth consecutive year, which honors employers with more than 1,000 employees based on an independent survey conducted by Statista.com.
- The survey was conducted among more than 30,000 American employees across 25 industry sectors. Willingness to recommend one’s own employer was the most important metric of the Forbes assessment, and the mix of respondents (gender, age, region, educational level, and ethnicity) is representative of the overall U.S. workforce.
- Kronos was the third-ranked employer in the IT, Internet, Software & Services category, and the highest-rated HCM and workforce management solutions provider.
- The Kronos Indianapolis Tech Center of Excellence, which first opened its doors in 2012, was recently honored with two awards for its WorkInspired culture:
- Kronos was named a top 10 Best Place to Work in Indiana in the 13th annual statewide ranking compiled by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and Best Companies Group. The rankings identify, recognize, and honor employers in Indiana that benefit the state’s economy, workforce, and businesses. Rankings are determined by a two-part survey process: an examination of workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics plus an anonymous survey of workers to measure employee experience. Read more about why Kronos made the list in this BizVoice feature story.
- Kronos’ Indianapolis Tech Center of Excellence, which is home to about 200 Kronites, was also honored with an Indianapolis TechPoint Mira “Best Tech Event” Award for its innovative and engaging interview process, which is used to hire the best and brightest talent from local Indiana colleges and universities. The Kronos Indianapolis Tech Center of Excellence Interview Blitz is a full-day event providing the next generation of technology leaders with networking, interviewing, and case study competition activities to evaluate their collaboration, innovation, and communication skills. A new class of 20 Indianapolis-based Kronites who recently participated in the Interview Blitz will start in June.
- Kronos has been widely recognized globally as an employer of choice for its unique WorkInspired corporate culture. Most recent distinctions include:
- Making the prestigious FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- Fortune and Great Place to Work® naming Kronos one of the 20 “Best Workplaces in Technology,” while Vice President of Engineering Susan Rossnick was a recipient of the inaugural Great Place to Work For All Leadership Award.
- In Canada, Kronites were honored with three awards: Great Place to Work listed Kronos as a Best Workplace for Women and one of the 25 Best Workplaces for Inclusion; while the Montreal Gazette again included Kronos as one of Montreal’s Top Employers.
- In Asia, Kronos was named a Best Place to Work in Greater China for the first time.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has hundreds of job openings worldwide.
- David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We’re honored to be named to the Forbes’ Best Employers list again this year and thrilled to be recognized as one of the top three places to work in software. We are also extremely proud of our Indy office for being an inspired place to work for the next generation of great tech leaders. Our employees are our top competitive differentiator – without them, we could not develop innovative products and services, nor provide the award-winning customer service we are known for.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.