CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Joyce Maroney, director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, and Traci Fenton, founder and chief executive officer of WorldBlu, discuss ways to transform the workplace through freedom and democracy to engender employee engagement and produce better results on the latest Workforce Institute Radio podcast.
Topics addressed in this podcast include:
- An overview of the WorldBlu mission and examples of how organizations — regardless of industry or size — can find success in implementing a democratic system into the workplace;
- A case study of how a healthcare organization on the edge of bankruptcy was transformed into a Fortune 500® company by focusing on freedom and democracy principals;
- One power question that has instantly helped leaders shift their mindsets from fear to possibility; and
- How organizations can step out of the global employee engagement crisis by shifting their leadership mindset from fear to free.
The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforce effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit www.workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio.
- Check out the latest book from The Workforce Institute at Kronos, It’s All About Bob(bie) — Strategies for Winning with Your Employees.
- Connect with The Workforce Institute at Kronos via Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations - including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.