Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest version of the Kronos InTouch, delivering the most powerful and responsive model of the groundbreaking Kronos InTouch time clock series, a device which is already used by more than 4 million workers around the world every day.
- The Kronos InTouch, built for the modern workforce, is durable, reliable, and secure, and features a seven-inch touchscreen display and biometric identification. It makes it quick and easy for employees to not only punch in or punch out, but to also self-service work-related data requests, such as viewing their timecard, schedule, and accruals balance, requesting time off, transferring job codes, and view text or video messages from their employer.
- The latest version of the Kronos InTouch – the Kronos InTouch 9100 – continues Kronos’ legacy of revolutionizing the collection of and access to time-worked data. Embracing the consumerization of IT, the Kronos InTouch 9100 is built on the popular Android™ mobile operating system, creating future opportunities to embrace complementary mobile technologies such as Bluetooth and near-field communication to provide even more options to employees.
- With the Kronos InTouch 9100, employees will enjoy the same intuitive touchscreen interface they are accustomed to, and will also will benefit from expanded functionality, including gesture and swipe controls that will allow them to complete self-service tasks even faster.
- Additional enhancements to the Kronos InTouch include a new display that provides more brilliant images with higher color depths; faster screen-to-screen transitions, and support for Power over Ethernet Plus as an alternative to an AC adapter.
- First introduced in 2011 and now celebrating its fifth year of success, a record number of Kronos InTouch time clocks were shipped by Kronos during the past 12 months. Excluding channel partner-driven implementations, there are more than 130,000 Kronos InTouch time clocks in operation globally.
- Kronos InTouch supports Chinese (simplified and traditional), Dutch, English, French (France and Canada), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“Kronos is driving the consumerization of workforce solutions. By building the InTouch 9100 on the Android operating system, Kronos can leverage the Android development ecosystem as we continue to pioneer new and innovative methods that redefine how organizations and their employees think about and interact with their work-related data. As the workforce continues to evolve, the Kronos InTouch does as well. This latest version is designed to help organizations of all sizes and all industries further move the employee engagement needle.”
- Michael Rochelle, principal HCM analyst, Brandon Hall Group
“Organizations today continue to face a number of complex challenges, whether it is alleviating the burden of time-consuming, manual processes, better managing compliance concerns to mitigate risk, or finding new strategies to boost employee engagement. With the Kronos InTouch, organizations are able to automate the tedious task of tracking time and attendance while also providing their employees with expanded self-service access to the work information they care about the most. The industry should continue to closely watch Kronos to see how the addition of the Android OS to the InTouch 9100 will further fuel its innovation in this area.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired spirit, Kronos will harness the power of social media to support Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization providing combat injured veterans with task trained medical service dogs, supplies, therapeutic group sessions, and natural treatment alternatives. For every photo from the event shared by attendees on social media with #KronosWorks, Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, up to $20,000.
- Learn more about the Kronos InTouch.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce blogs.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.