LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: People managers have the single greatest impact on an organization’s success – for better or for worse. Through its revolutionary Manager Effectiveness Index initiative, Kronos Incorporated has concrete proof of the powerful link between manager behavior, employee engagement, performance, and retention – all while creating a development program to scale great leaders across its organization.
At the 15th Annual Great Place to Work® For All™ Summit, Kronos Chief People Officer Dave Almeda and Vice President of Global Talent Management Kim Nugent will outline the company’s Manager Effectiveness Index story in an educational case study session, “Everyone Deserves a Great Manager. And You Can Give Them (All) One.” Attendees will learn how to:
- Develop a framework that uncovers the unique behaviors that makes a "great manager" at their specific workplace;
- Incorporate these desired manager behaviors into employee engagement surveys while giving employees the opportunity to rate their direct managers;
- Effectively turn these data findings into actionable plans that empower managers and their team(s) to work together to build personalized development plans that improve engagement, retention, team efficiency, and productivity; and
- Harness the qualities of their organization’s best leaders while scaling their behaviors to develop exceptional people managers.
When: Thursday, March 8, from 3:45–5:00 p.m.
Where: Great Place to Work® For All™ Summit;
San Francisco Marriott Marquis;
Nob Hill Rooms A-D / Lower B2 Level
- See more details about the Kronos session, “Everyone Deserves a Great Manager. And You Can Give Them (All) One,” and add the presentation to your show agenda.
- Read about Kronos being named one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube and share information about the Great Place to Work Summit with #GPTW4ALL.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.