Boston Business Journal has once again named Kronos Incorporated a “Best Place to Work” in its annual ranking of Massachusetts workplaces.
- Kronos earned a top tier placement on the list as a result of an employee satisfaction survey conducted by market research firm Quantum Workplace on behalf of Boston Business Journal. Kronos employees responded to questions regarding their pride in the company, company encouragement, support and recognition of achievements, and relationships with co-workers and managers.
- More than 400 companies were nominated for this year’s Boston Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award, and Kronos ranked as the #2 extra-large company to work for in Massachusetts, where Kronos is headquartered.
- The award comes a month after Kronos announced that its employee engagement scores far surpass industry benchmarks for global IT organizations, with 84 percent of employees saying they are engaged at Kronos. The independent survey driven by Boston Business Journal affirms these results.
- Kronos has also recently been rated an employer of choice by The Boston Globe, Forbes, and Canada’s The Globe and Mail.
- Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 worldwide, including approximately 1,300 people in Massachusetts.
- Kronos expects to hire 1,000 employees in 2015, and is actively hiring with more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“We are thrilled to be named a best place to work in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal for the fourth year in a row. This is such an inspiring and exciting time to be a part of the Kronos family as we continue to grow and innovate, invest in our workplace, and celebrate accomplishments together. Congratulations, Kronites!”
- Gale Murray, publisher, Boston Business Journal
“Our Best Places to Work honorees commit to creating strong company cultures and work environments where employees feel empowered to succeed, grow, and do their best work. They knowif they put their people first, it will give them a competitive edge. Companies on our list can be justifiably proud of creating a high level of workplace satisfaction during one of the most competitive environments for finding and holding onto great talent. Over the years, our results confirm how the creation of the right corporate culture creates many positive business advantages.”
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
- Learn more about working at Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.