LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks ,
With today’s momentous launch of Workforce Dimensions, Kronos Incorporated announced that several longstanding customers spanning three continents across a variety of verticals will be the first to adopt the next-generation workforce management solution and, as part of the larger Workforce Dimensions customer advisory board (CAB), were instrumental in helping shape the future of workforce management.
- Workforce Dimensions was built on a foundation of 40 years of global workforce management customer success and refined by thousands of ongoing CAB strategy discussions, prototype development, and onsite customer testing. Over the course of these CAB interactions, several themes emerged for what organizations needed from the future of workforce management to best manage and engage their workforces:
- Employees, managers want to work their way with easy, one-touch access to information; access data securely, anytime, anywhere, with a consistent experience across all devices; more control of their schedules; and the freedom to create a personalized experience within the software.
- The solution must help them work smarter by seamlessly delivering and simplifying analytics and artificial intelligence for users to leverage real-time information in the exact moment they must make a critical decision; automating time-consuming, everyday tasks to reduce administrative work; and proactively alerting managers to potential compliance risks, projected overtime issues, or employee retention concerns before they become a problem – all while leveraging machine learning to learn from user behavior.
- A platform designed to specifically process workforce management data intelligently and at large scale to predict the future while learning from the present with an open architecture to simplify implementation, integration, and enable future innovations from trusted partners.
- Several longstanding Kronos customers across three continents, representing multiple industry sectors, were critical to refining and customizing Workforce Dimensions features to best suit a variety of business needs and – alongside Kronos itself – will be first to implement the next-generation solution. Workforce Dimensions early adopters include:
- BorgWarner Inc. – a worldwide automotive industry components and parts supplier;
- Brookstone – a specialty retail store chain located in the U.S. and China;
- GATE Petroleum Company – a privately-held, diversified corporation;
- LondonEnergy – a sustainable energy, recycling, and resource management company;
- Things Remembered – a personalized merchandise retailer located in the U.S. and Canada;
- Tru Blu Beverages – Australia’s pre-eminent independent beverage company;
- Snyder’s-Lance – an international snack food company; and
- University of Colorado Boulder – a public research university located in the state of Colorado.
- Simultaneously while collecting ongoing, detailed feedback on functionality and usability from the CAB and early adopters, Kronos developed a variety of personas – including nurses, first responders, front-line plant workers, retail associates, and shift supervisors – to storyboard and test real-world situations through the lens of that specific user to meet their day-to-day and future needs with Workforce Dimensions.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
“Our customers are the heart and soul of Kronos and their success is essential to ours. The early adopters and customer advisory board members provided meaningful, tangible feedback that was crucial in the development of this revolutionary workforce management solution to help organizations work more efficiently in today’s ever-changing world. Workforce Dimensions was built not only with our customers in mind, but directly with their assistance. Together, we are changing the future of workforce management to make better business decisions.”
- Mark Beattie, head of central services, LondonEnergy
“LondonEnergy has been a long-time partner with Kronos and the value of our business has been significant from day one. When we were approached about becoming an early adopter, it fit perfectly with our current and future activities, not only in the sustainable energy we generate from waste but also the energy and CO2 we save through our recycling activities. We have a dedicated team of around 300 staff, and we continue to create jobs and provide graduate and apprenticeships programs. The new platform will provide our managers and supervisors with access to key, real-time data on their staff – a valuable commodity in any business, while our staff can request holidays from any device and receive an instant confirmation. For us, the system will provide great benefits to all our employees as well as to our business.”
- Chris Mullen, director of HR, Housing & Dining Services, University of Colorado Boulder
“At the University of Colorado Boulder, we are seeking to further empower our employees in Housing & Dining services while improving their experience with workforce management. We partnered with Kronos on the early adopter program because Workforce Dimensions goes well beyond timekeeping to improve the employee experience, the supervisor’s experience, and provides benefits to our organization like increased compliance, ease of use, and analytics for better decision making.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- Follow the buzz about the Workforce Dimensions product with #KronosWFD across all social media channels.
- Throughout the event, KronosWorks attendees will come together to donate life-saving hygiene kits to disaster relief efforts through Clean the World, a not-for-profit that recycles discarded soap from hotels and distributes it worldwide to prevent illness and disease.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.