Kronos Incorporated today announced that Dora Hotel Company, an award-winning hotel management organization covering brands such as Best Western, Comfort Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, and Residence Inn, has selected the Kronos Workforce Ready suite of workforce management solutions to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- With employees dispersed across 24 locations, Dora Hotel Company needed to replace its previous manual workforce management system with an automated and standardized process for increased efficiency and accuracy. To address this business challenge, Dora Hotel Company selected the Kronos time and attendance, human resources, payroll, Affordable Care Act (ACA) management, and absence management applications.
- The Kronos solutions will help the hotel company preempt errors that are not caught through manual processes; reduce payroll processing time from a week to a day; provide managers real-time labor data needed to run their departments effectively; and give employees easier access to their information.
- More accurate and effective workforce management will additionally help Dora Hotel Company see when employees are about to approach overtime.
- Automating the processes of enforcing and tracking of federal, state, and employer-specific leave polices will significantly reduce the time the organization spends on administering these complex policies, subsequently minimizing compliance risk. And the automated ACA management application from Kronos will specifically help Dora Hotel Company minimize ACA compliance risk by accurately tracking employee time and providing detailed auditing and reporting capabilities.
- For added innovation in how the organization collects time-worked data from employees, Dora Hotel Company also purchased Kronos InTouch time clocks. This will also provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules – all in real-time.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Dora Hotel Company will rely on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling the hotel company’s IT department to focus resources on other priorities.
- Darlene Lambert, payroll supervisor, Dora Hotel Company
“The Kronos Workforce Ready solution has improved the way we work by allowing us to avoid mistakes, monitor overtime, and make staffing adjustments. The simplicity and flexibility of ad hoc reporting allows our managers and operational users real-time access to vital information necessary in many aspects of our business. Kronos also helps us ensure that we are in compliance with regulations such as the Affordable Care Act.”
- Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
“The hospitality industry is increasingly turning to workforce management solutions deployed in the cloud to gain the right functionality for higher levels of organizational productivity, without creating additional burden for IT departments. Dora Hotel Company is one such progressive hospitality organization and we look forward to helping it gain competitive advantage by fully automating the necessary and often labor-intensive business processes.”
- About Dora Hotel Company.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.