LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Joyce Maroney, director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes Michael Rossman, chief human resources officer of Hennepin County in Minneapolis, Minnesota as a guest on the Workforce Institute Radio podcast series. With more than 1.2 million residents, Hennepin is the largest county in Minnesota, where Rossman and his HR colleagues are responsible for providing HR services and strategy for more than 9,000 employees serving the county.
Among the topics discussed are:
- Strategies for attracting workers to public sector jobs;
- The value of establishing employee affinity groups;
- Empowering HR to build the workforce of the future;
- The critical importance of employee development and how to fund it; and
- Developing leaders to take the place of a quickly retiring workforce.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio and subscribe to the podcasts on iTunes.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.