CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Deer Valley Resort, known for its unparalleled guest experience and consistent ranking among the top ski resorts in North America, has selected the Workforce Ready suite of solutions from Kronos Incorporated to attract and retain talent, engage the workforce, and mitigate compliance risk. With Kronos human capital management applications, Deer Valley Resort will be able to more effectively manage the entire employee lifecycle, from pre-hire to retire.
- Deer Valley’s mission is to offer exceptional service to guests; take care of its employees; and continue to build a reputable and growing brand. Recognizing that the workforce is at the core of any hospitality organization’s success in all these areas, the ski resort decided to automate and streamline important processes with Kronos delivering consistent, real-time employee data. Kronos will be used by all employees – both full- and part-time, as well as seasonal, across all 65 departments.
- Deer Valley selected Kronos time and attendance, human resources, payroll, Affordable Care Act (ACA) management, and mobile applications to standardize processes for employees across multiple locations. Kronos also offers a common, unified platform for human capital management with recruiting, onboarding, core HR, benefits, performance management, compensation, time and attendance, payroll applications, and more.
- With Kronos, Deer Valley will simplify its seasonal hiring process significantly. Not only will this significantly reduce the effort needed by HR to ramp up for peak seasons, but it will also drive employee engagement.
- In addition, the mobile applications from Kronos will further empower Deer Valley’s workforce to complete tasks and processes easily, from anywhere, at any time. Employees at a ski resort will not be as effective if they’re sitting behind their desks for long periods of time and this feature will significantly enhance productivity.
- The Kronos ACA management solution will also help with proactive management of the ski resort’s compliance strategy across the entire workforce.
- Chris Lampe, director, human resources, Deer Valley Resort
“We pride ourselves in our ability to offer superior guest service and we do this with the help of our exceptional staff. Taking care of our employees is just as important as serving our guests and we needed a human capital management solution to help our employees feel empowered so they can focus on our guests’ experience. Kronos offers a unified platform and a single employee record, removing complexities, making our employees’ lives easier. Kronos will help us simplify the management of a multi-generational, seasonal, geographically dispersed, and mobile workforce.”
- Jennifer Johnson, head of retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
“Deer Valley is an iconic brand and its belief that the workforce is an organization’s biggest asset aligns with our commitment toward helping our customers hire, develop, manage, and retain a high-performance workforce, while driving engagement and preventing burnout. This can be challenging for any organization but one that’s tasked with managing and bringing out the best from a seasonal workforce, the challenge is greater. Deer Valley has been doing a tremendous job empowering its workforce for more than 36 years and we look forward to further helping the organization.”
- About Deer Valley Resort.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos, the Kronos logo, and Workforce Ready are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.