Kronos Incorporated today announced that Crayola LLC, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and the worldwide leader in children’s creative expression products, has moved its Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions to the Kronos Cloud.
- Crayola, a long-standing Kronos customer of time and attendance, employee scheduling, and absence management applications, chose to migrate from an on premise deployment to Kronos Cloud for use across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- With Kronos, Crayola has achieved significant benefits including minimized compliance risk by tracking and managing state and federal labor laws such as the Family Medical Leave Act. Based on these benefits and for more measurable success and an even faster return on investment, Crayola decided to move to the Kronos Cloud. Now, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solutions, enabling Crayola’s IT department to focus on other strategic priorities.
- Also by moving to the Kronos Cloud, the organization will have faster access to the latest solution capabilities, ultimately leading to higher levels of productivity.
- Robert Kramer, manager, systems and applications development, Crayola LLC
“We have been using Kronos for several years throughout our manufacturing facilities and as we continue to grow and open new facilities, deploying in the Kronos Cloud made sense strategically. This will not only benefit us financially but will also help us operate more efficiently with even greater Kronos support and quicker access to the latest solution capabilities.”
- Kylene Zenk-Batsford, senior manager, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
“Crayola is an industry leader and its move to the Kronos Cloud aligns with the organization’s forward-thinking strategies. Allowing Kronos to manage its applications will give Crayola the opportunity to free up staff resources and further enable the organization to focus on priorities that align with Crayola’s mission of helping children express themselves through creativity.”
- About Crayola.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.