LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it was ranked No. 3 among midsize organizations on the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT) list from IDG’s Computerworld. Computerworld also named Kronos the sixth-best company for employee benefits overall. This was the first time Kronos submitted for this honor and, as a top-ranking company, was featured in a Computerworld video highlighting its award-winning culture.
- On top of managing the company’s information security, network and systems architecture, web and digital presence, productivity tools for employees, and global IT support, the IT team at Kronos has played a strategic role in technology implementation directly tied to the company’s award-winning customer experience (CX) as well as the multi-year, strategic transition from its long history as an on-premise software provider to a global SaaS leader.
- Since 1994, Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT list has ranked the top 100 work environments for technology professionals by recognizing organizations across the country that provide IT employees with challenging, strategic, and rewarding work on top of great benefits and compensation. Organizations are ranked based on a comprehensive review of company benefits, career development opportunities, and training for their IT teams combined with an extensive survey of each company’s IT workers, which factors heavily in determining the final rankings.
- This is the sixth top-10 finish in the last seven months for Kronos across a variety of great place to work competitions, including being named the:
- No. 1 Top Place to Work in Massachusetts, where the company is headquartered, by The Boston Globe;
- No. 2 Best Workplace in Mexico by Great Place to Work;
- No. 6 Best Place to Work in New Jersey by Best Companies Group;
- No. 8 Best Workplace in Canada by Great Place to Work; and
- No. 8 Best Place to Work in Indiana by Best Companies Group.
- In addition to these top-10 honors, Kronos has been honored for its WorkInspired culture in every country where it has a significant presence, including being named a Best Workplace in Australia, China, India, and the U.K.; a two-time winner of Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work Employees’ Choice honor; a two-time honoree on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list; a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; and one of Workforce magazine’s Workforce 100.
- Kronos employs nearly 6,000 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- John McGregor, chief information officer, Kronos
“I want to personally thank Kronites in IT for exemplifying the company’s culture of caring and promoting an environment of accountability, collaboration, and trust that makes Kronos a great place to work every day. High employee engagement combined with our IT-as-a-Service operating model enable us to align IT services with the needs and strategic goals of the business – and ultimately provide an exceptional journey for Kronos customers.”
- Ken Mingis, executive editor, Computerworld
“The market for IT talent remains very tight, and employers continue to focus on finding and holding on to the best people. Our 2019 survey shows again that the Best Places to Work in IT are dynamic organizations that provide top pay and a broad array of programs and benefits designed to make them attractive places to work. Many show that they have a commitment to training, to diversity, and to improved communication and teamwork.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, and follow #CWBestPlaces for news about the 100 Best Places to Work in IT list.
- Watch the Computerworld video detailing why Kronos landed at No. 3 on the 2019 list.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.