Kronos Incorporated today announced that Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS), a leading provider of pharmacy solutions to more than 600 hospitals and healthcare facilities selected the Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud. Servicing clients across the country and managing continued growth, CPS will standardize processes and improve compliance and efficiencies across the organization with Kronos.
- With more than 2,000 employees comprised of primarily pharmacists and pharmacy technicians with strict standards and requirements, CPS needed a standardized solution to replace disparate systems and paper-based processes. CPS purchased the Kronos time and attendance and employee scheduling applications to fully automate and streamline processes and support growth. With a growth strategy that includes acquisitions of other companies, CPS needed an efficient solution that is able to onboard several hundred employees at a time.
- Also, with the Kronos scheduling solution, CPS can now better align schedules in accordance with clients' fluctuating staffing demands to maximize productivity and also increase compliance with pharmaceutical industry-mandated regulations by tracking employee licenses, skills, and certifications and sending alerts that identify expirations.
- Additionally with Kronos, CPS will minimize compliance risk with federal labor laws and regulations including the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), as well as complex state-specific labor regulations including Massachusetts and California sick-leave laws.
- With many CPS employees working across several facilities, Kronos will also help the organization track multiple jobs with different pay codes to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time, increasing employee engagement.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, CPS now relies on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, freeing up its IT department to focus resources on other initiatives.
- Attamara Hayes, human resources manager, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services
"We serve clients in 47 states and Puerto Rico, and in order to be more efficient as an organization and stay compliant with all the different regulations, particularly on the state level, we needed one centralized solution. Kronos demonstrated the expertise to support our specific needs including scalability as we continue to grow. Also, deploying in the Kronos Cloud will be extremely beneficial to CPS and we expect a quick return on investment."
- Malysa O'Connor, senior director, logistics and services practice group, Kronos
"By standardizing processes with Kronos and deploying in the Kronos Cloud, CPS will operate more efficiently and employees will be freed of IT and administrative tasks and can focus on continuing to best serve its clients. With a 98 percent client-retention rate, CPS has demonstrated its commitment toward its clients and we look forward to using our expertise in workforce management to improve business operations and contribute to CPS' mission."
- About Comprehensive Pharmacy Services.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.