LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomed guests David Creelman and Peter Navin on The Workforce Institute Radio podcast to discuss their new book, “The CMO of People: Manage Employees Like Customers with an Immersive Predictable Experience that Drives Productivity and Performance.” Creelman is a longtime Workforce Institute board member, speaker, and author focused on leadership and human resources (HR). Navin is chief human resources officer at Grand Rounds, a leading provider of employer-based technology that connects members and their families to high-quality healthcare.
Topics discussed include:
- Why HR leaders should approach curating the employee experience the same way a chief marketing officer thinks about the customer experience;
- How HR leaders can use a marketing model to make HR more strategic;
- Why a predictable and immersive employee experience is so important, including the tools an HR leader can use to achieve this vision; and
- The need to find unconventional people to staff unconventional models.
When: Available now
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute's research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations. For additional information, visit www.workforceinstitute.org.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio, including Peter Navin as a 2018 podcast guest discussing the path to becoming a CHRO and why more executives should consider this career move.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.