BRANCHBURG, N.J. ,
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. today announced that premier partner BeyondPay, a New Jersey-based provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions for small and midsize businesses (SMBs), has completed the migration of its entire legacy business unit – more than 600 businesses – to the Kronos SaaShr cloud platform.
- BeyondPay helps SMBs with a combined 25,000 employees throughout the United States effectively recruit, retain, and develop top talent through HCM consultation services and the full-suite Kronos SaaShr cloud platform.
- With Kronos SaaShr, BeyondPay provides customers a single-source, HCM platform in the cloud that manages the entire employee lifecycle, from pre-hire to retire, including HR, payroll, time and attendance, and a marketplace of complementary applications to meet the individual needs of every customer.
- In migrating its legacy customer base to Kronos SaaShr, BeyondPay offers SMBs a:
- Powerful HCM Platform: Kronos SaaShr provides a highly configurable, scalable, and secure suite of HCM and workforce management solutions with an intuitive user experience, benefiting service providers and the SMB market;
- Simplified Approach: By choosing to exclusively offer Kronos SaaShr, BeyondPay has streamlined internal operations. This decision removes the complexity of selling and supporting multiple solutions, allowing its growing consultation and services teams to instead expertly support one robust HCM platform.
- Since partnering with Kronos SaaShr in 2011, BeyondPay has quadrupled the average size of the customers it serves, with more than 60 percent of customers utilizing multiple modules from the Kronos SaaShr suite.
- Further supporting business growth, BeyondPay’s sales and same-client revenue have grown exponentially with Kronos SaaShr as well, with upwards of 90% of new customers purchasing multiple modules.
- Christopher Tanis, CPA, founder and chief operating officer, BeyondPay
“Kronos SaaShr helps BeyondPay fulfill our promise to customers that we will not only help them operate more efficiently, but that we can help them build a more engaged workforce. Employees have a state-of-the-art experience for every step of the employment lifecycle, from a positive onboarding experience, to accurate and hassle-free time-off requests, to being paid correctly every time. For HR managers and executives, Kronos SaaShr reduces the amount of administrative paper pushing while providing a data-driven view of operations, allowing our customers to spend more time on initiatives to attract, develop, and retain their best workers.”
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Supported by industry expertise and continual innovation, Kronos SaaShr is a powerful tool to help HCM, HR, and payroll service bureaus grow their own business as well as their customer’s businesses. As more organizations like BeyondPay select Kronos SaaShr as their exclusive offering to help SMBs improve employee engagement, Kronos remains dedicated to delivering enterprise-level functionality created to overcome SMB-specific challenges.”
- Hear how the Kronos WorkInspired culture benefits customers.
- Subscribe to SaaShr's workforce management channel blog.
- Connect with Kronos SaaShr via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Learn more about BeyondPay.
About Kronos SaaShr
Kronos SaaShr, Inc. is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, Kronos SaaShr provides its time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about Kronos SaaShr, visit www.saashr.com.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.