CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Acosta Sales & Marketing, a full-service sales, marketing, and services company, has selected the Workforce Central suite of solutions from Kronos Incorporated. Deployed in the Kronos Cloud, the solution will help Acosta standardize workforce management processes across U.S. and Canada locations to more effectively manage a growing workforce of more than 40,000 employees.
- Acosta, a leader in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry for more than 90 years, selected Kronos to automate and standardize workforce business processes for all employees including office and field staff to ensure that it continues to offer world-class service to its clients.
- Continually growing through acquisitions, Acosta today serves 25 of the top 30 CPG companies, and needed a workforce management solution to manage its evolving business needs and expanding workforce. By replacing disparate systems with the centralized Kronos solution, Acosta will add more accuracy and flexibility for employees in the way its time, absence, and leave are managed; among other things, leading to greater employee empowerment and engagement.
- Acosta will use Kronos time and attendance, absence, management, and mobile applications. With added self-service and mobile functionality, employees will be more efficient when tracking time worked, vacation time, or making time-off requests. And managers will have the flexibility to respond more easily, from anywhere, and at any time.
- Additionally, to provide employees a way to be more involved in their timecard review and documentation process, Acosta also selected the Kronos Attestation Tool Kit. This will allow employees to review, approve, and reject timecards by using various Kronos data collection devices including time clocks, mobile, tablet, and web platforms. All of these benefits will further increase employee engagement for Acosta.
- Using Kronos, Acosta will also gain real-time visibility into overall labor data, allowing the organization to make more informed decisions about the workforce while at the same time minimizing compliance risk with varying federal, state, and local labor laws across the U.S. and Canada.
- Sudipto Banerjee, vice president, HR operations, Acosta Sales & Marketing
“We needed a workforce management vendor that could support our operations across all regions as well as help specific business units function more efficiently. The Kronos solution will not only improve operational efficiency across the enterprise, but, more importantly, will help us increase employee engagement. Kronos shares our passion for creating an engaged and empowered workforce for optimal business results and we are excited about the results we can achieve with Kronos.”
- Malysa O’Connor, director, services practice group, Kronos
“At Kronos, we are committed to helping our customers realize the value from powering great businesses with great people. Acosta’s culture is one of cultivating the best talent that delivers superior customer service and we are excited that we were selected by the organization as it embraces our values. We remain committed to helping Acosta to more effectively manage its workforce to accommodate long-term growth and business objectives.”
- About Acosta Sales & Marketing.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.