CHELMSFORD, Mass. ,
Ace Hardware Corporation, the largest retailer-owned cooperative1 in the world, recently selected the Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud. Kronos will help independent Ace Hardware retailers manage rising labor law compliance requirements, improve store productivity, and increase associate engagement.
- Ace Hardware chose Kronos to replace an existing manual workforce management process, which will enable Ace Hardware retailers to free up time previously spent on administrative work and improve accuracy by eliminating error-prone processes.
- Ace Hardware selected Kronos time and attendance, forecasting, and scheduling solutions, which will help Ace retailers improve store productivity and drive sales by gaining greater visibility into labor data as well as manage compliance with diverse labor laws and collective agreements across different regions. To provide store associates and managers with added flexibility, Ace Hardware selected Kronos mobile and tablet applications.
- Kronos self-service features will also help Ace Hardware store associates gain more control over their time-worked information as well as drive a positive user experience while fostering higher associate engagement. With self-service and mobile features, associates will be able to swap shifts, select shift preferences and availability, and view schedules on mobile devices, and even self-schedule their own shifts in a familiar calendar view.
- By deploying in the Kronos Cloud, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution for the retailer.
- Bob Lovesky, store operations manager, Ace Hardware Corporation
“We needed an advanced workforce management solution to streamline important workforce management processes as well as further strengthen associate engagement with the business. We are really excited to gain these benefits with Kronos and also achieve a fast return on investment by deploying in the Kronos Cloud.”
- Liz Moughan, senior director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
“The Ace Hardware brand represents superior products and services and we are honored to be the workforce management vendor of this large and fast-growing retail hardware cooperative. Kronos offers a single, integrated solution that can manage the complexities of a large retail workforce and we will continue to bring added innovation to our offerings to help such leading brands meet their business objectives.”
- About Ace Hardware Corporation.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: A retailers' cooperative is essentially a group of independently owned businesses that pool their resources to purchase in bulk, usually by establishing a central buying organization, and engage in joint promotion efforts. Source: Wikipedia