Kronos Incorporated today announced that ACCO Brands Corporation, a world leading manufacturer and supplier of branded school and office supplies, has standardized workforce management processes with Kronos Workforce Central solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- Following a major acquisition, ACCO Brands wanted to standardize its workforce management processes with a single provider. The majority of the organization was already a long-time user of the Kronos time and attendance solution prior to the acquisition. Based on benefits achieved, ACCO Brands selected Kronos to standardize processes across all departments for employees in the U.S. and Canada.
- In addition, the organization extended the use of Kronos by adding the absence management solution to further reduce administrative burdens and compliance risks associated with unplanned absences. With multiple attendance policies across various plants, Kronos has helped ACCO Brands streamline absence-related policies that can reduce the costs of unplanned absences.
- For further innovation in how it manages its workforce, ACCO Brands also selected mobile applications from Kronos, making it easier for managers to approve timecards and quickly respond to employee requests from anywhere, at any time.
- ACCO Brands chose to deploy in the Kronos Cloud and now relies on Kronos to perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution. This has enabled the organization's IT resources to focus on other business priorities.
- Rob Leja, manager of HR operations, ACCO Brands Corporation
"A significant portion of our employee population was already familiar with Kronos, and the solution has a proven track record of success within our organization. By extending our use of Kronos, we have gained greater visibility into critical labor related data and are able to more effectively manage our resources. Additionally, through standardization, and especially being deployed in the Kronos Cloud, we've achieved operational efficiencies."
- Kylene Zenk-Batsford, senior manager, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
"As ACCO Brands continues to expand, it is essential that it is able to standardize processes and policies to achieve maximum efficiencies and eliminate compliance risks associated with managing complex labor laws that can vary state by state. With the help of Kronos, ACCO Brands has the ability to do this and by reducing administrative efforts, the organization can focus further on innovation and delivering even greater value to its customers."
- About ACCO Brands Corporation.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.