Making an impact every day.
At Kronos, we never underestimate the impact of giving back to our communities and investing in the future. We give in an inspired way through a variety of charitable contributions to support causes and organizations that focus on growing and empowering the next-generation workforce. Giving through direct contributions, we are committed to making an impact by encouraging the education, training, and development that will be required of tomorrow's workforce. In addition to our commitment to developing the next-generation workforce, Kronos also supports regional nonprofit organizations where Kronos employees live and work.
Through our GiveInspired grant, we’ve built relationships with organizations that embody our mission, promote a sense of common purpose between their mission and Kronos employees, and provide a unique service opportunity for volunteerism in the communities where Kronos employees live and work.
We currently partner with the following organizations:
- Adopt-A-Classroom, which increases opportunity for student success by empowering teachers with community partners and funds to purchase resources for classrooms. As part of our sponsorship, Kronites have many opportunities to volunteer with classrooms in their area.
- ANK India, which was established to provide education to underprivileged children, to build better livelihood opportunities for the rural and underprivileged urban youth, and to enrich quality health services for adolescent girls and women.
- Inner City Capital Connections Program (ICIC) is a national program designed to help small businesses in economically distressed areas access capital, achieve growth and become inner city job creators.
- United Teen Equality Center (UTEC) is an organization with the mission to ignite and nurture the ambition of Lowell's most disconnected young people to trade violence and poverty for social and economic success. UTEC engages youth in workforce development and alternative education.
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, a partnership which provides students with outstanding opportunities for advance research, co-ops and other forms of academic and social support while providing Kronos with an extensive pipeline of the best and brightest students in our region.
Interested in learning more about GiveInspired? Contact [email protected].