Tuesday, May 22, 2018
2 p.m. — 3 p.m. EDT
2:00 p.m. ET Online
The time for Digital Transformation is now — 62% of companies either have a strategy in place or are developing one. Manufacturers are embracing disruptive digital technologies as part of their Industry 4.0 or smart manufacturing initiatives. These early adopters are leveraging advanced analytics and performance dashboards to energize production and customer response.
A recent survey reveals that manufacturers are now looking beyond their initial focus on technology and its implementation to the missing piece in the digital transformation puzzle — engaged employees.
During this webinar, we will discuss insights from our Digital Transformation survey that include:
- Expected benefits of Digital Transformation, topped by productivity and the ability to respond to requests, changes and customization;
- The barriers to implementing Digital Transformation initiatives, where workforce skills and resources came in second at 43%;
- How companies expect employee-enablement technologies such as data-driven performance insights and KPI dashboards to improve efficiency, decision-making and employee engagement;
- How vital it is to invest in skills, performance and management training to prepare the workforce for future business changes.
- Hear what leaders are doing to support their workforce as an integral part of successful Digital Transformation. And learn how an involved workforce results in improved efficiency, as well as increased employee engagement, faster response to customer requests and better decisions.