Tuesday, February 25, 2020
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
Join Dr. Mark Deshur, practicing anesthesiologist and founder of Kronos EZCall®, and Chris Musick, Kronos marketing specialist, for this exclusive webinar on Tuesday, February 25, at 1:00 p.m. ET. Explore how you can use automated perioperative scheduling to help streamline staffing in OR and procedural areas — saving time, reducing errors, and improving staff morale.
During this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Minimize time spent creating and managing the call schedule — with rule-generated assignments and on-call schedules based on skills, specialty, and availability
- Provide real-time visibility to call schedules
- Effectively manage the OR schedule, by easily assigning staff to rooms and cases, managing sick calls and emergency procedures
- Increase OR throughput and improve efficiencies
- Deliver mobile access to schedules anytime, anywhere
- Enable staff to easily swap assignments and make requests
And as a bonus, all webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing to win free registration for the AORN Global Surgical Conference, March 29 – April 1, 2020, in Anaheim, CA*. Join us for your chance to win while also learning how technology can transform your staffing and scheduling processes!
*No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Following the event's conclusion, the giveaway winner will be selected at random from the pool of eligible registrants and will be notified shortly thereafter. Restrictions apply, and a complete set of rules governing this drawing is available. Participant is responsible for reviewing and complying with his/her employer's policies and applicable laws regarding participant's eligibility to participate in and/or accept any promotion of this kind. Kronos disclaims any and all liability or responsibility related to this matter.