Thursday, March 26, 2020
10 a.m. – 1 p.m. ET
Clearwater Fire & Rescue Training Facility, Clearwater, Florida
Please join us on Thursday, March 26 at the Clearwater Fire Rescue Department for a morning of informative discussion around your department's scheduling needs. Clearwater Fire Rescue Department has kindly offered to host this event and will be sharing some valuable information regarding how they use Workforce TeleStaff™ module to best support their department.
You'll have the opportunity to network with your peers and we will have a Kronos expert on hand to show a demonstration of the product. RSVP now for this complimentary, lunch and event. You won't want to miss it!
Date: Thursday, March 26
Location: City of Clearwater Fire & Rescue Training Facility, 1716 N Belcher Rd., Clearwater, FL. 33765
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Lunch: To be provided
Parking: Parking provided onsite.
Topics of Discussion:
- Centralizes, automates and streamlines your scheduling
- Automates your complex overtime filling process
- Allows access through any smart device or PC
- Integrates with other systems such as payroll system, CAD, and training system
- Provides extensive workforce reporting capabilities and real-time overtime tracking
- Manages special event scheduling
- Offers Automated outbound and inbound communication for scheduling
- Automates shift and vacation bidding
We can't wait to see you for this informative day of learning.
**If you have dietary restrictions, please reach out directly to [email protected]os.com