Thursday, Aug 10, 2017
Online 1:00 p.m. ET
Summer forecast: Sunny with a high probability of absence
It started off small. One worker requests a few days of vacation time. Then an employee’s maternity leave kicks in earlier than expected. Without warning, the sick calls start as the forecast calls for a sunny stretch of beach weather. How can you stop the problem of absenteeism from spiraling out of control?
Register for the 30-minute webinar, to find out how Kronos helps organizations like yours tackle their absence management challenges by providing the data and visibility needed to control this costly problem.
You’ll learn how Kronos Workforce Ready® can help:
- Better track paid time off and leave
- Track and schedule accurately within minutes
- Reduce time to find replacements
- Minimize unscheduled overtime
- Consistently apply absence and leave policies such as the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)