Wednesday, Dec 13, 2017
2:00 p.m. ET Online
Even with the rapid proliferation of online and mobile banking, there is still a need for brick-and-mortar branch locations, staffed with employees who can help customers with complex, higher-value interactions such as opening accounts and applying for loans and mortgages.
Register for our webinar to learn how your institution can deploy digital technologies in the branch to deliver a better experience to account holders. Allowing account holders to make appointments ahead of time, monitoring lobby activity to ensure prompt service, and capturing feedback quickly and easily can give your organization the best of both worlds.
See how branches are reinventing the branch with digital technology. Our experts will explore how you can:
- Make appointments more convenient and effective
- Put the branch lobby to work for you
- Capture feedback with a simple smile or frown button
- Nurture an engaged, productive workforce
- Schedule for productivity and optimal service