Sunday, January 13, 2019 — Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
Be Transported to the Future of Work.
There’s only one way to get to The Future of Work — be transported by visiting Kronos® booth #4225 at NRF 2019.
We’ve created a secret portal to The Future of Work with Workforce Dimensions™ — now with the advanced artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities of AIMEE™. Get greater insights to help you better forecast staffing demands and create more accurate schedules — to deliver exceptional customer service every time!
Find out how Kronos solutions empower you to meet the ever-changing needs of customers — and employees.
- Work Your Way with solutions that help employees work more effectively — when and how they want — with engaging mobile options to swap shifts, view schedules, and more
- Work Smarter with predictive and intelligent capabilities to optimize schedules, complete tasks, and minimize compliance risk — while consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Work in a Modern Cloud with industry-first, innovative technology — to help your people and your organization run more effectively
Schedule a meeting with us at NRF 2019 to learn more.
Traveling to the Future of Work? Be prepared!
Before you’re transported to the Future of Work, don’t forget to pick up your FREE travel accessory — your choice of a leather-bound passport cover or luggage tag. We’ll even personalize it with your initials for easy identification, and that elegant touch that identifies you as a Future of Work traveler. Don’t leave home — or the Kronos booth — without it!*
Catch the Future of Work Big Idea Session
The Future of Work: How Innovative Workforce Technology Enhances the Customer Experience
Monday, January 14
Advanced technology is key to engaging a dynamic retail workforce and driving a differentiated customer experience. Learn how GameStop, the world’s largest video gaming retailer, and MarketSource, an organization that outsources sales for leading global retailers, leverage workforce technology to drive the customer experience with an empowered workforce and excel in a hyper-competitive landscape.
Key takeaways from the session:
- How to adapt to modern employee expectations in a fast-paced retail world
- How to develop an innovative technology strategy that leverages workforce management to increase employee engagement
- How to digitally transform your workforce to deliver high customer satisfaction.
Schedule a meeting to learn how Kronos helps engage your associates to deliver exceptional customer service.
FREE Coffee! Jolt Yourself into the Future of Work.
The Future of Work is invigorating — and caffeinated! Grab a cup of coffee and be prepared for a supercharged journey to the Future of Work. If the coffee doesn’t snap your eyes wide open, a quick demo of Workforce Dimensions will!
NRF 2019 is Retail’s Big Show. It’s retail’s most important three-day conference, which brings together the largest gathering of industry executives for discussions of the latest industry trends and gives attendees an unparalleled view into how retail brands of all sizes are transforming themselves for the digital age.
The event offers unique networking opportunities and a glimpse of the latest technologies and solutions for retailers. For more than a century, NRF's annual convention and EXPO has been the annual gathering for industry luminaries and leaders, and it remains the place where big things happen in retail.