ARIA and Bellagio | Las Vegas, NV
Want key insights on products, services, and workforce management trends in your industry? KronosWorks provides you with the expertise you need to build the workforce you want.
- 2 ½ days of expert sessions for your every interest
- Valuable networking opportunities by industry, product, or business role
- Exclusive “first look” access to new Kronos products and solutions
- One-on-one access to Kronos employees, experts, and business partners
- Practical hands-on training workshops and technical courses
- Professional certification credits for the sessions you attend
WHO COMES TO KRONOSWORKS?
Nearly 2,000 customers who want to build a world-class workforce with their Kronos solution.
- CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, COOs, CNOs
- Controllers and financial directors
- IT/IS directors and technical managers
- Nurse managers/directors
- Patient services managers/directors
- Clinical directors
- Nursing informatics managers, and staffing office managers
- Payroll/timekeeping/HR/operations professionals
- Public safety leaders
- Scheduling administrators in public safety
- Business analysts and system analysts
- System or Network administrators
- Database specialists
- SMB companies
- Enterprise organizations
2017 Conference Fees
It’s never too early to lock in a good plan! KronosWorks 2017 is starting to take shape, and we’re excited to see you there. Secure your spot at our Winter Pre-Registration price today!
- Winter Pre-Registration Pricing: Until February 28, 2017 – $1,425*
*Payment must be postmarked by February 28, 2017 to secure the pre-registration. Pre-registration available only by check.