Thursday, July 9, 2020
2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. ET
COVID-19 is impacting organizations’ ongoing struggle to retain talented staff. Learn what steps HR leaders can take to retain and engage employees.
Tune in to the webinar COVID-19: How It’s Impacted the War for Talent to hear from Chris McKinney, director of HR at Sprint Mart convenience stores, about how the coronavirus is affecting talent retention and what organizations can do to combat this challenge. He will be joined by Jaimee Bruggemann, product marketing manager at Kronos, whose background is using human capital management technologies to empower organizations in recruiting and retaining top talent and increasing employee engagement.
More about this webinar replay
During the webinar, these speakers will share their perspectives on:
- How COVID-19 is impacting the battle to retain talent
- Effective retention strategies for retail settings
- Employee engagement considerations during these times of uncertainty
- Next steps in the retention war and how best to implement them
- Watch this informative webinar to gain insight on the strategies and tools you can use to more effectively retain talent at your organization.