Join U.S. Communities
Kronos is proud to partner with the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance to provide State, Local, K-12, Higher Education, Public Safety, and Non-Profit organizations with workforce management solutions aimed at controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, and improving workforce productivity and efficiency.
Under the scrutiny of the public eye, public sector organizations operate with tight budgets and complex workforce management rules that are designed to ensure that quality services are provided at a minimal cost to the taxpayers. As a public sector organization there is no room for error, particularly in the realm of workforce management. It requires an experienced and trusted vendor who has proven to provide workforce management solutions and services within the public sector. With Kronos as your trusted partner, member agencies will benefit from proven and versatile solutions that minimize risk.
Our solutions include:
- Workforce Central — Workforce Central® is our flagship product designed for organizations with more complicated pay rules, organizational structures and deployments. The product is robust enough in functionality and applications to meet the needs of any size and complexity.
- Workforce Ready — Kronos Workforce Ready® is a ready-made product for smaller organizations or those with less complexity. Combining full functionality with low cost all in a SaaS environment, Workforce Ready has become the staple for the public sector.
- Workforce TeleStaff — Workforce TeleStaff® is a unique scheduling application for public safety officials that allow chiefs to easily build and modify rosters as well as the bidding process. Workforce TeleStaff easily integrates with both Workforce Central and Workforce Ready.
Our services include:
- Cloud Services — With Kronos you have a choice of deploying the solution in your own on-premise data center or in our secure private cloud. Letting Kronos Cloud Services host and/or manage your application has many advantages including expertise and operational support that can help unburden your IT staff to focus on core business initiatives. Plus, fast access to the latest solution upgrades and workforce management tools.
- Professional Services — Kronos has the resources, infrastructure, and processes necessary to provide the best customer implementations in the industry. With thousands of successful customers in virtually all industries, Kronos continues to serve as a trusted partner providing enterprise workforce management implementations that work.
- Change Management Services — Introducing and managing change in the public sector is a challenging endeavor. With Kronos, we provide our customers change management services that complement product implementation. For instance, in support of your defined scope of work, change management will be critical to ensure the organization is ready for change.
- Global Support Services — The Kronos Global Support Gold, Gold Plus, Platinum, and Platinum Plus plans are designed to provide increasing levels of support, depending on your business-specific requirements. Our dedicated support teams give you the direction you need to keep your Kronos solution running smoothly and continually returning value.
- Educational Services — Kronos Educational Services work with organizations to define an education strategy to train the implementation, functional and technical project team members and end users. Kronos provides learning paths for our solution to assist in defining the appropriate training for each employee role.