Next Generation Time Clocks
Time clocks and handwritten timecards have had their day. Technology has led us to better, smarter, easier ways to record employee time transactions. Kronos has taken those paper timecards and old timeclocks and transformed them into completely automated timekeeping systems. Our powerful time-tracking software, working in tandem with our data collection devices helps your organization:
- Control labor costs by minimizing data entry errors and enforcing pay and attendance policies at the time of the punch
- Minimize compliance risk by not allowing employees to work outside of their scheduled hours
- Improve workforce productivity by giving employees self-service access to information like scheduled hours and time-off balances — freeing managers to work on higher-level activities.
Timekeeping Software That Packs A Big Punch
Make easy work of the tedious tasks involved with monitoring employee time and attendance. Automate with a system like Workforce Timekeeper™ to reduce the risks of errors and payroll inflation common to manual processes.
Time Clocks and Data Collection Devices
Kronos offers a wide selection of data collection devices:
- Kronos InTouch®
- Kronos 4500™ badge terminals
- Kronos 4500 Touch ID™ terminals with biometric verification capabilities
- Kronos 4510 Touch ID™ terminal designed specifically for gaming
- Kronos 4500 IP69K Edition for harsh environments
- Workforce Teletime IP™ and TTE (telephone time entry solution) which provides employees with telephone time-tracking access to your workforce management system
- Handheld devices which give you anytime, anywhere access to mobile employees
Our data collection devices feed data right into Workforce Timekeeper
, completely automating your time and attendance processes.