Information About Kronos TeleStaff and Kronos StaffEasy
Public Safety and Utility Scheduling and Event-Based Employee Scheduling Software
In May 2011, Kronos® acquired PDSI and its industry-leading public safety and utility scheduling software, TeleStaff™, and its event-based employee scheduling solution, StaffEasy™.
The addition of TeleStaff to the Kronos workforce management suite means that now your organization can benefit from a comprehensive workforce management solution across the entire enterprise. And with StaffEasy, you can now benefit from a powerful event-based employee scheduling solution.
- Learn about Kronos TeleStaff, the most trusted automated public safety scheduling solution
- Read how Fire and EMS departments, law enforcement and corrections organizations, 911 communications centers, campus public safety operations, and public utilities turn to Kronos TeleStaff for their scheduling needs
- See how Kronos delivers a reliable scheduling and notification solution to public safety organizations
- Check out the Kronos solutions for state and local government, federal government, higher education, and K-12 education
- Learn about StaffEasy, our web-based, event-driven scheduling solution and how automation can save time and money
Are you a TeleStaff or StaffEasy customer?
Welcome to the Kronos family. As a customer of Kronos, you'll continue to reap the benefits of the TeleStaff and StaffEasy products and receive the extraordinary customer service that you’ve come to expect.
Learn more about Kronos in our resource library, where you can access detailed product information, white papers, and more.