Facilitate Workload Management, Scheduling, and Productivity
Kronos OptiLink® empowers nursing executives and their staff to manage workload, productivity, and schedules using actual patient demand rather than budgets made in advance.
Using real-time data on admissions, discharges, and transfers, Kronos OptiLink gives a clear picture of patient population and staffing from the unit level through the entire system — enabling hospitals and health systems to make changes that support compliance and budget.
This data-driven decision support helps nursing executives and their staff:
- Achieve financial savings without compromising care quality or staff satisfaction
- Increase visibility into staffing and workload
- Comply with state and federal regulations on staff and patient ratios
- Set appropriate hours-per-patient-day targets based on actual census information
- Keep accurate staffing records that describe variances and reasons for changes
- Enhance relationships between nursing and finance
Learn how healthcare organizations like yours have saved millions of dollars in labor costs and generated millions of dollars through billing by acuity.
Want the details? Find out more on the Features Tab.