1. NO PURCHASE OR SALES PRESENTATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Promotion Entry Period: The Kronos Absence Matters Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is a promotion targeting the trade which begins at 9:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on 9/4/12 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on 10/31/12 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
4. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia age 18 or older who are employed as executives of organizations and to whom the offer is addressed. Employees and the immediate family members of the Sponsor and its parent company, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and any other persons involved with this Sweepstakes or any developer and/or manufacturer of: application software to manage business solutions are not eligible to enter or win.The Sponsor or its independent judging organization reserves the rights to determine which entries are valid entries. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes governed by U.S. law.
5. How to enter: Method #1: Call the phone number provided on the offer you received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, including scheduling a meeting with a Kronos representative by end of business on 10/31/12. Method #2: To enter without any obligation, hand print your name, company's name and address, title, daytime telephone number and email address and mail to: Kronos Absence Matters Sweepstakes, c/o VA, 60 E 42nd St, Suite 650, Ref WG, New York, NY 10165. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and received by 11/7/12.
6. CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: No purchase necessary. Ends: 10/31/12. You have not yet won. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive two Trek Bicycles Superfly 100 AL (approximate retail value: $4,780.00). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, estimated at 1:250. Sponsor: Kronos Incorporated, 297 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
7. Winner selection: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 11/14/12 under the supervision of an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by e-mail, phone and/or mail, and at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within fourteen (14) days of date printed on notification or s/he will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected at random. If an Affidavit or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the winner cannot be contacted at the address on Sponsor’s file, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. If winner is otherwise eligible under these official rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, winner's parent or legal guardian will be required to execute the Affidavit on minor’s behalf. Winner will be required as a condition of receiving the prize to provide the Sponsor or its agent with his or her social security number (or company’s tax ID if the prize is awarded to the company) so that appropriate reports may be filed with the appropriate tax authorities. If the prize is awarded to the winner, s/he is responsible for all federal, state, local and income taxes on prize. If winner’s organization does not allow the acceptance of prize, Kronos or its agent can arrange to have the prize donated to the Make-A-Wish® Foundation on winner’s behalf. Prize will be awarded approximately thirty (30) days after winner verification. No substitutions are permitted (cash or otherwise) and prize is not transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of comparable or greater value if prize offered becomes unavailable.
8. Conditions: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that a prize is awarded upon the condition that the Sponsor, and its respective agents or employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, hometown, photograph(s), prize won and employer identification information for online posting and promotional purposes without additional and future compensation.
Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner are responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of merchandize prize except that the prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty.
Entrant has the responsibility to review and understand his/her employer’s policies and applicable laws regarding entrants’ eligibility to participate in and/or accept any prize in trade promotion. If an individual is participating and is in violation of such laws or his/her employer’s policies, the individual may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes and ineligible to receive prize. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes related to this matter.
9. Winner’s List: Available after 12/31/12, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/31/12 to: Kronos Absence Matters Sweepstakes, Dept:WG, 60 E 42nd St, Ste 650, NY, NY 10165.
11. Opt-out: If you would prefer not to receive future sweepstakes mailings from us, please write to: Kronos, Inc., Sweepstakes Removal List, 297 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824.
12. NOTICE TO ONLINE ENTRANTS
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER NOR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.