Workforce Ready Implementation Services
Applying deep industry expertise and a proven methodology, Kronos Workforce Ready® professional services help you implement and configure Workforce Ready for your requirements, providing a platform from which you can dramatically improve and grow your business — while driving costs out of your operations. We utilize a proven, structured approach to implement your Kronos solution — all supported by strong project management and flexible education and change management offerings to help your project team work toward success.
The Workforce Ready services team minimizes risk and helps to keep you on schedule and on target for meeting project requirements. Our seasoned project managers and consultants guide your team through our proven process, providing best-practice advice and assistance in each of the following phases:
- Planning: set the stage and expectations for the upcoming implementation
- Assessment: work together to document your pay policies and business processes
- Solution Build: configure your system
- Testing and Training: unit and system testing; administrator, manager, and clock training
- Go Live: start using Workforce Ready to capture time for your upcoming payroll
- Transition to Support: leverage our Global Support department to receive product updates and rapid response times
Kronos services professionals have extensive expertise implementing Workforce Ready in many industries, including healthcare, state and local governments, education, transportation and distribution, retail, financial services, and manufacturing. For more information about Workforce Ready implementation methodology and services, please view our Workforce Ready Time Keeping Deployment Guide and Workforce Ready Full Suite Deployment Guide.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/products/smb-solutions/workforce-ready/services/implementation-services.aspx