Absence Management with Workforce Ready
When an employee is absent, either planned or unplanned, it can have an enormous impact on your organization, creating ripples across the workforce that impact productivity and even morale.
Fortunately, Kronos Workforce Ready® offers absence management capabilities to control and mitigate absenteeism and to help enforce policies related to time off and accruals.
Workforce Ready Leave Manager
Workforce Ready Leave Manager adds comprehensive leave of absence management capabilities to Workforce Ready Time Keeping and Workforce Ready HR. The Leave Manager module automates the enforcement and tracking of federal, state, and employer-specific leave polices and requirements for a variety of qualified leave types, including FMLA.
- Automated tracking of leave eligibility, type, and duration based on individual employee case data
- Append HR documents related to a leave case directly to an employee’s case record
- Employee self-service leave request simplifies and automates leave case creation accurately and consistently
- Time entries and pay rules for leave cases integrated with employee timesheets
- Leave management notifications for managers and employees provide real-time updates on eligibility and case activity
Workforce Ready Accruals
- Enforce your absence-related policies related to time off and accruals — including federal, state, and company leave requirements
- Confirm each employee’s eligibility for paid and unpaid leave based on vacation, sick time, and other criteria you define
- Use customizable disciplinary action letter templates to work directly with problem employees
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/products/smb-solutions/workforce-ready/products/leave-and-accruals.aspx