Kronos Workforce TeleStaff Implementation Services
The Kronos Workforce TeleStaff™ team utilizes a proven, two-phase approach to implement your solution — all supported by strong project management, flexible education options, and change management offerings to help your project team work toward success. Best of all, our implementation services can be delivered online, at your site, or ours.
Deployment (Phase I) helps you get up and running fast and achieving business benefits right away by rolling out a uniquely tailored Workforce TeleStaff solution for your entire workforce. This phase quickly enables employees to take advantage of many Workforce TeleStaff capabilities, such as checking schedules through self-service features, signing up for special event or overtime work, requesting time off, or responding to work or emergency notifications.
Building on functionality initially rolled out in the Deployment phase, Advanced Configuration (Phase II) introduces more of the Workforce TeleStaff intelligent staffing capabilities, helping staffing personnel automate complex shift scheduling and compliance enforcement.
You’re covered from planning to support
Workforce TeleStaff Implementation Services covers all aspects of your solution implementation:
- Plan – Prepare for implementation, establish project success criteria, and plan the project scope including schedule, risk mitigation, communications, and overall project guidelines
- Assess – Collaborate with all of your diverse organizations to understand their needs, and then work with your core project team to design a consolidated solution to maximize employee efficiency, application performance, and overall business benefits
- Learning and Discovery – Use a combination of formal knowledge transfer and collaborative discussions to educate your project team, understand your business requirements, and share best practices
- Solution Build – Build your solution according to your documented business requirements, including installing and configuring the application, managing data migration, assisting with connectivity, and performing testing to verify the solution build
- Test and Certify – Support your system and integration testing, resolve all critical open issues, initiate end-user training, and plan for system deployment
- Deploy and Support – Assist your transition from a project-oriented, preproduction environment to a successful and live production operation reinforced by our Global Support
Are you a Workforce TeleStaff customer?
If you're a Workforce TeleStaff customer and need immediate technical support, please visit the Kronos customer portal.