Western Tidewater Community Services Board Selects Kronos® HR and Payroll Software
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Oct. 5, 2010 — Western Tidewater Community Services Board (WTCSB) has selected HR, payroll, time and attendance, and absence management software from Kronos® Incorporated to help support staff productivity and accountability in its quest to provide exemplary healthcare services to the Virginia communities it serves.
- WTCSB purchased a full suite of Kronos software. Kronos HR and payroll software will allow WTCSB to automate administrative processes and synchronize data into one set of records, reducing errors, time spent on administrative tasks, and duplicative costs. By reducing the agency's dependence on manual efforts, HR and payroll staff is able to devote more energy to employees, consumers, and the communities it serves.
- With automated time and attendance and absence management functionality from Kronos, the WTCSB aims to create a fair and equitable system of workforce management. The ability to have labor data in a timely, automated fashion will help mitigate risk and raise accountability across the board.
- Kronos software will give WTCSB better visibility into critical information such as:
- More information available to the agency about payroll, training, and HR, enabling better decision-making;
- Increased access to payroll information and data on employee leave and daily attendance, as well as built-in prompts for managing staff coverage and work schedules, enabling more timely performance evaluations and meetings on disciplinary matters;
- More insight into workplace use of time, which makes it easier to track compliance and productivity, and focus staff on patient care and treatment; and
- Allow diligence in tracking sensitive issues such as overtime, FMLA, training, and other compliance requirements thereby reducing risk and liability to the agency.
- Kronos offered a solution to all of WTCSB's needs in one package so the agency didn't have to implement and integrate offerings from multiple vendors.
- Demetrios Peratsakis, executive director, Western Tidewater Community Services Board
"It's important for community services boards to incorporate additional productivity and accountability measures for staff, especially as we move forward to embrace national healthcare reform. In addition to being a flexible solution that helps us meet these requirements, the Kronos HR and payroll solution is also easily scalable to meet WTCSB's future growth and needs. With Kronos, we have found a partner that supports our overall mission of providing exemplary healthcare to the members and communities we serve, as well as to the general public at large."
- Amy Brar, senior director, HR/Payroll, Kronos
"Kronos HR and payroll software automates administrative processes so agencies like WTCSB can devote more energy to serving the healthcare needs of its communities. By providing increased visibility into HR and payroll processes, Kronos is a guiding force in WTCSB's efforts to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and manage talent with ease."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in hiring and workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.