Saint Mary’s Hospital Deploys in the Kronos Cloud
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Feb. 23, 2015 - Saint Mary's Hospital, a long-standing customer of Kronos Incorporated, is moving its Kronos workforce management applications across all departments for more than 2,000 employees to the Kronos Cloud.
- A long-standing customer of Kronos time and attendance and scheduling applications, Saint Mary's Hospital recently chose to migrate to the Kronos Cloud. Once deployed in the Kronos Cloud, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solutions, enabling the IT department of Saint Mary's Hospital to focus on other priorities, helping save money and time.
- In addition to moving to the Kronos Cloud, Saint Mary's Hospital expanded its use of Kronos workforce management applications to include labor analytics, patient classification and workload management, and mobile applications, as well as Kronos InTouch time clocks.
- As a result, Saint Mary's Hospital expects to enhance productivity levels, improve patient satisfaction, make better decisions regarding staffing, and gain additional insight into the financial impact of those decisions. The labor analytics solution, for example, will help in this aspect significantly through quick, timely adjustments to match labor levels with fluctuating patient demand.
- And extending its scheduling capabilities with patient classification and workload management, Saint Mary's Hospital will gain visibility into real-time data on admissions, discharges, and transfers of patients. This will help demonstrate a clear picture of patient population workload and offer the ability to balance staff assignment and staffing throughout the entire system.
- By using Kronos mobile applications, Saint Mary's Hospital will provide employees and managers access to time and attendance and scheduling information at any time, from any location. Managers will gain the ability to make instant decisions based on real-time labor data and be able to preempt issues before they have a larger organizational impact. For employees, mobile access will provide added functionality for self scheduling and further help them manage their own schedules with greater ease.
- The addition of Kronos InTouch time clocks will provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules.
Michelle Godin, RN, Ed.D, CNA, manager, business operations, nursing, Saint Mary's Hospital
"Deploying in the Kronos Cloud will provide us with instant access to the latest and greatest healthcare-specific workforce management innovations from Kronos. And through our purchase of additional Kronos applications, we will further our charter of delivering a superior patient experience."
Susan Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
"We are seeing an increased demand for our end-to-end, clinically advanced workforce management solution as it offers real-time analysis capabilities that help balance patient and staff satisfaction with operational performance and fiscal responsibility. It is rewarding to see a renowned healthcare organization such as Saint Mary's Hospital that has stood the test of time when it comes to maintaining its reputation for patient satisfaction expand its use of Kronos to achieve these benefits."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/saint-marys-hospital-deploys-in-the-kronos-cloud.aspx