Sabre Holdings Uses Kronos Managed Services Offering to Manage Global Workforce
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 13, 2011 — A global leader in travel technology, Sabre Holdings recently began implementing workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated across its largest employee locations worldwide to further manage labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity.
- A long-time user of the time and attendance solution from Kronos® in the U.S., Sabre recently extended the use of Kronos to offices and contact centers in India, Philippines, Poland, and Uruguay. This means that more than 7,000 Sabre employees across the world use Kronos to accurately track time and attendance in a completely automated way. Sabre also recently added the Kronos absence management solution to more effectively manage planned and unplanned absences as well as extended leave.
- Sabre chose Kronos as its global workforce management standard because of Kronos' ability to provide local knowledge and support for international deployments. Also, Kronos is a configurable solution that can help create custom reports in different languages.
- Kronos also seamlessly integrates with Sabre’s HR SAP application as well as its contact center software and phone switches to minimize administration and maintenance. With Kronos, Sabre managers have real-time visibility of employee time across multiple locations for global reporting and monitoring.
- Additionally, Kronos accommodates complex pay rules and automates attendance, break, and leave policies to help minimize compliance risk of labor laws and regulations of different regions.
- Sabre also selected the Kronos hosting solution and managed services offering, which allows it to outsource maintenance of the IT infrastructure to Kronos.
- Michael Gahn, vice president, global HR operations,Sabre Holdings
"Having experienced the benefits of Kronos in the U.S., we knew we could leverage the application globally as our global standard when the time came to expand. As we began to expand in high employee population countries, many other locations expressed interest in Kronos as a replacement for their homegrown time tracking systems. Kronos helped us implement in our worldwide locations easily and cost effectively. The solution is highly configurable, works well globally, and acts as a single source for all workforce management issues."
- Malysa O’Connor, director of services and distribution marketing, Kronos
"Sabre Holdings, a world leader in travel technology has a complex network of operations across the globe, which means it has to address challenging and varied workforce issues. We are pleased to partner with Sabre to help simplify the organization’s global workforce management needs and further support its growth through our configurable solution."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated.All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.