Proud to be
Kronites: Kronos Employees Say Culture, Vision, and Innovation Drive
CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 12, 2015 — Kronos Incorporated today announced results of its recent Employee Engagement Survey, conducted by CEB, a leading member-based advisory firm.
- Ninety-four percent of Kronos employees participated in the survey and 84 percent of Kronos employees are engaged, both of which are well above global IT
- Ninety percent of Kronos employees are proud to work at Kronos and feel confident in the company’s future. The vast majority of Kronos employees feel:
- Kronos is building unrivaled workforce management expertise;
- Empowered and experience personal accomplishment in their work;
- Kronos employees treat each another with trust and mutual respect;
- There is a clear link between their work and the company’s objectives; and
- They have a clear understanding of their performance goals for the year.
- These Kronos employee engagement survey results closely follow the company being rated as an employer of choice by The Boston Globe and The Globe and Mail.
- Recent Kronos employee posts on Glassdoor include1:
- “This is a company that is busting at the seams – great culture, great
product, great strategy/vision – as a new hire, I clearly see how I can
contribute to this and that is exciting!”
- “Kronos is a top employer for a good reason! Kronos cares about employees. This
starts at the top and is embedded in all parts of the organization. I really love working at Kronos!”
- “Best place to work by far. Great opportunities for growth and development to obtain my career goals. I work with an amazing team and am able to work on rewarding projects and receive encouragement from the top down.”
- “One of the benefits Kronos offers, which has made a tremendous impact on my health, is its LiveInspired program. The best part of this program by far is the on-site health coach.”
- Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. Kronos expects to hire 1,000 employees in 2015, and is actively hiring with more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Kronos is a special place to work. I am so proud to be a Kronite and am thrilled to lead such a successful $1 billion company that feels like a start-up and is overflowing with inspiration, innovation, and highly engaged employees. Our success hinges upon our employees, and these most recent engagement survey results speak volumes about our bright future.”
Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst, Constellation Research
“Congratulations to Kronos for not only developing innovative workforce management products and services, but also for its commitment to being an employer of choice. Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals – that’s impressive!”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more
than half of the Fortune 1000
®— use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
Footnote 1: Excerpts from lengthier posts. To see full posts visit Glassdoor.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That
Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos
trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/proud-to-be-kronites-kronos-employees-say-culture-vision-and-innovation-drive-outstanding-engagement.aspx