Pathway Senior Living Reinvigorates its Hiring with Kronos
CHELMSFORD, Mass – Jan. 24, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that Pathway Senior Living, one of the nation’s premier providers of independent and assisted living communities, has selected the Kronos® selection and hiring solution to manage the end-to-end hiring process for its 550 employees.
- Finding and hiring the right people to deliver quality care in an industry where the war for talent is fierce and job-hopping is common is a primary challenge facing all long-term care providers. Increasingly, these organizations are turning to technology to give them an edge.
- Pathway Senior Living was looking for a way to reduce turnover and hire smarter. The behavioral assessments offered by Kronos will enable it to quickly identify and hire employees who are more likely to perform better and stay longer, providing exceptional care to its more than 2,000 residents.
- Site managers at the organization’s 19 locations in Illinois and Wisconsin are responsible for many things, not just hiring. The Kronos solution enables them to cut through the clutter, zeroing in on the best applicants quickly and offering managers guidance on how to interview and assess candidates to reduce hiring errors.
- The competitive nature and tight margins of the long-term care industry demand increased operating efficiency. Kronos will enable Pathway Senior Living to maximize workforce productivity by automating the entire hiring process, from receiving resumes to completing hires, processing I-9s and other critical tasks.
- With Kronos, the hiring processes at all locations will be centralized so that site managers will have insight into a broader candidate pool, not just applicants who have applied at their particular location.
Maria Olivia, chief people officer, Pathway Senior Living
"We looked at a number of hiring solution vendors but no one else understood the senior living industry like Kronos, and no other solution was as robust. In addition, the Kronos solution was affordable as opposed to some other solutions which were complex and out of our price range."
Nick Ordon, vice president and general manager, hiring solutions, Kronos
"Pathway Senior Living has built a premier reputation in the independent and assisted living community market. A key element to this success has been the ability to hire and retain quality people committed to making a difference in the lives they touch. They have demonstrated that with the right people, the quality of care increases and resident satisfaction rises. Our solution provides long-term care organizations with a competitive advantage by enabling them to select caregivers who have the proper attributes and behaviors required to be successful in these critical jobs."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/pathway-senior-living-reinvigorates-its-hiring-with-kronos.aspx