Organizations Flock to Kronos Workforce Central 7
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks— Nov. 10, 2014 — Kronos Incorporated today provided details of the resounding success that its latest software release, Workforce Central 7, has achieved. A groundbreaking release designed to make workforce management easier than ever, Workforce Central 7 expands on the unrivaled Kronos user experience to further simplify the day-to-day lives of managers and employees.
- Recognized as the industry’s most intuitive workforce management solution, more than 8 million employees touch Workforce Central 7 each day.
- Since its launch, more than 1,500 organizations have selected Workforce Central 7 as their workforce management solution.
- Kronos continues to expand its customer base while maintaining long-term relationships with existing customers. Approximately 50 percent of Workforce Central 7 revenue in Fiscal 2014 was generated by net new Kronos customers, while remaining bookings came from existing customers that were compelled to upgrade to the latest product enhancements and innovations.
Revenue from Workforce Central 7 was nearly 150 percent higher in the fourth quarter of Kronos’ Fiscal 2014 compared to the same quarter in 2013.
- Beyond the exceptional features announced during the Workforce Central 7 launch, several ease-of-use enhancements and innovative features have been added to help organizations control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity, such as:
- Advanced data visualizations and analytics, predictive scheduling, and unprecedented mobile functionalityto help managers manage in the moment by providing key workforce informationwhenever and wherever it is needed.
- Improved visibility into skill coverage, faster and easier budgeting and forecasting, and more efficient scheduling options that proves scheduling has never been easierby helping to put the right employee in the right place at the right time.
- Simple, yet extremely accurate labor costing with Workforce Activities, which provides real-time assessments of efficiency, productivity, and compliance. These powerful insights let organizations act immediately to improve workforce efficiency and make smart decisions.
- Express Upgrade that makes it easier than ever for organizations to upgrade to Workforce Central 7 with Express Installers that enable users to install products, service packs, and language packs as well as create and manage multiple instances of Workforce Central, application, and notification servers quickly and with minimal system downtime.
- Workforce Central 7 is available in 12 languages and used in more than 100 countries around the world, making it the only truly global solution on the market.
- Kronos Workforce Central 7 customers that have chosen to deploy in the Kronos Cloud include: Allegion™, a global provider of security products for homes, businesses, and education and government facilities; Carmike Cinemas, an American movie theater operator; Charleston County School District, the second-largest school district in South Carolina; DIRECTV, an American direct broadcast satellite service provider and broadcaster; Leon’s Furniture, a seller of high-quality furniture, major appliances, and home electronics at locations across Canada; Mohawk Industries, a leading global flooring manufacturer; Sabre Holdings, a global leader in travel technology; URS Flint, a leading provider of engineering, construction, and technical services for public agencies andprivate sector companies around the world; Whistler Blackcomb, a major ski resort located in British Columbia, Canada; and the YMCA of Middle Tennessee, a nonprofit organization with 18 family wellness centers and hundreds of program locations dedicated to strengthening communities across Middle Tennessee.
- On-premise Kronos Workforce Central 7 customers include: Brandt Tractor, one of the largest privately held John Deere construction and forestry dealerships in the world with 27 locations across Canada; Brink’s Canada Ltd., a global provider of security services; Chamate, a local dining chain company with 100 locations across China; Element Fresh, a fast-growing dining chain with more than 20 locations in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, and Nanjing; Geisinger Health System, an integrated health services organization serving more than 2.6 million residents throughout 44 counties in Pennsylvania; Hengda Hotels & Resorts, an operator of 10 hotels with 7,000 employees in China; NYC Transit Authority, one of the largest transit systems in North America; The Wanda Culture Industry Group, China’s largest cultural enterprise; University of Arizona, a public research university located in Tucson, Arizona; and WestJet, a Canadian regional airline.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“When we launched Workforce Central 7, we introduced countless features guided by input from the largest user base of workforce management solutions in the world. Since then, the popularity of Workforce Central 7 has skyrocketed with both new and existingcustomers who flocked to upgrade to the latest and greatest Kronos has to offer. Each release brings powerful features to help organizations manage in the moment, make numbers more meaningful through big data and analytics, and manage a complex global workforce with ease.”
Krishinda Jenkins, HR director of benefits & business services, Charleston County School District
“With Workforce Central 7, it is easier than ever for us to effectively manage our workforce. The software is so intuitive that our employees and managers are up and running quickly, and get in and out of the applications that they need with just a few clicks. New features such as enhanced mobile functionality and alerts help us make smarter decisions about our workforce needs from anywhere, at any time.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/organizations-flock-to-kronos-workforce-central-7.aspx