Murray-Calloway County Hospital Deploys in the Kronos Cloud
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 8, 2015 - Kronos Incorporated today announced that Murray-Calloway County Hospital has selected the Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- A community-owned hospital offering a variety of services from support groups, nursing homes, and home health agencies, Murray-Calloway needed a centralized, automated workforce management solution for efficiency improvements across the organization.
- A long-standing user of the Kronos time and attendance solution, the hospital decided to extend its use of Kronos by adding absence management, employee scheduling, human resources, and payroll applications to fully automate critical processes. This is expected to help Murray-Calloway achieve its goal of quality care delivery in the most productive, cost-effective manner.
- By migrating to the Kronos Cloud, Murray-Calloway will leverage Kronos’ expertise in configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling its IT department to focus resources on other priorities.
- For added innovation in how the hospital collects time-worked data from employees, Murray-Calloway also chose Kronos InTouch time clocks to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules – all in real-time.
- The Kronos suite was selected after an evaluation of competing solutions and was chosen because it offers the market’s most comprehensive healthcare workforce management solutions deployed in the cloud. The hospital decided that such a solution will significantly improve efficiency, make operations more cost effective, and free up employees and managers to focus even more on quality care objectives.
John R. Wilson, vice president of human resources, Murray-Calloway County Hospital
“When it came to moving toward a robust workforce management suite of solutions to make operations more efficient and cost effective, Kronos emerged as the only choice. The Kronos solution deployed in the cloud can really help support our mission of remaining a viable operation now and in the future. We recommend Kronos to any healthcare organization for remaining viable and continuing to grow.”
Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
“As the healthcare industry moves to a value-based care delivery model, organizations across the continuum of care will have to reinvent their operations to provide patients the care they need in a safe and cost-effective manner. These organizations are increasingly turning to workforce management solutions deployed in the cloud for more efficiency and we are pleased to see Murray-Calloway, a long-standing customer, adopt this advanced approach for greater benefits.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
mailto:?subject=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting&Body=I thought you'd find this page from Kronos interesting:%0D%0A%0D%0Ahttp://www.kronos.com/pr/murray-calloway-county-hospital-deploys-in-the-kronos-cloud.aspx