More Than 6,000 Organizations Now Deployed in the Kronos Cloud
CHICAGO — HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Oct. 8, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that more than 6,000 organizations are now successfully deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- Some of the latest Kronos Cloud customers include: Aztec Shops, Ltd., a leader in the university services industry; Charming Charlie, the award-winning fashion accessories retailer; Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, the nation's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler; King's Hawaiian Bakery, a Southern California-based global leader in the fast-growing Hawaiian food category; Rico Equipment, a leading manufacturer of engineered material handling equipment and custom built lift trucks; Sulco Warehousing and Logistics, the leader in innovative warehousing and distribution services; and Sabre Holdings, a global leader in travel technology.
- Kronos Cloud generates a fast return on investment while alleviating the need to invest in and manage additional infrastructure and staff. By choosing the Kronos Cloud, organizations shift responsibility for the availability, currency, and security of their workforce management environment to Kronos experts, thereby freeing their IT staff to focus on their business. Kronos ensures that the solution is deployed rapidly, configured to meet their requirements, and supported throughout the Kronos relationship.
- For small and midsize businesses — Capitalizing on its hosted multi-tenant architecture, the Kronos Workforce Ready™ suite including time and attendance, human resources, and payroll uses a simple SaaS-based pricing approach.
- For medium and large enterprises — The Kronos Workforce Central® suite provides deep functionality in areas such as time and attendance, HR and and payroll, scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics. Workforce Central can be scaled globally in the Kronos Cloud.
- Ashton Thomas, corporate president, Brooke Staffing Companies, Inc.
"With the Kronos cloud, we were able to get up-and-running in a matter of hours, not days. We pay only for what we use and we always have the latest updates without any burden on our IT staff. For us it was a no-brainer: the Kronos Cloud has streamlined our workforce management and allowed us to focus our efforts on improving our business."
- Lisa Rowan, program director, HR and talent management services, IDC
"Organizations can reduce hardware and infrastructure costs as well as labor costs in IT by shifting their workforce management solutions to the cloud. At the same time, an organization is able to get the latest software version and updates whenever they become available, meaning that the overall uptime and reliability of the solutions will be improved. We believe that cloud is here to stay and will continue to transform the way organizations access their workforce management data."
- Andrew Manos, director, cloud services, Kronos
"Cloud computing is fundamentally changing the workforce management game. It transforms not only how an organization accesses its workforce management solutions, but enables them to implement workforce goals faster — for accelerated adoption and a rapid return on investment. We see the Kronos Cloud as a massive business opportunity moving forward."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks and Workforce Ready is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.