Merrill Gardens Selects Kronos for Workforce Management
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Sept. 27, 2011 — Merrill Gardens, a top-ranked senior housing organization, selected a workforce management solution from Kronos Incorporated to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity.
- Ranked #7 in the assisted living industry by Provider Magazine, Merrill Gardens selected Kronos® for use across all 56 locations in 10 states. Through complete automation, standardization, and enhanced accuracy of processes, Kronos will help Merrill Gardens save administrative time and simplify processes.
- Kronos was selected after a thorough evaluation of competing vendors. The key driver for the selection was Kronos’ extensive experience in the assisted living industry with hundreds of successful implementations. Another factor was the significant investment Kronos makes in its research and development to maintain the market’s most advanced workforce management technology solution.
- Merrill Gardens also selected the cloud services offering from Kronos to achieve significant cost savings, improve the reliability of the workforce management solution, and accelerate return on investment. By hosting and managing the application, Kronos will ensure that the solution is running smoothly at all times, allowing the organization to focus more on its core business.
- Kronos will also help Merrill Gardens mitigate compliance risk with federal, state, and other labor laws and regulations.
- Doug Spear, chief financial officer,Merrill Gardens
"In our industry, labor is the biggest asset as people care for people. We needed an effective partner to help us manage our people for the best business outcomes. Kronos is the clear industry leader in workforce management and through many successful implementations it has gained the ability to share best practices that will help us achieve our goals."
- Brian Graves, global practice leader of healthcare, Kronos
"Having been in business for more than seventeen years, and still growing with one of the highest occupancy rates in the industry, Merrill Gardens is a strong example of superior care delivery. We look forward to helping the organization improve efficiencies and save time and money to further advance its quality care delivery goals."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2011 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.