LindenGrove Takes Care of Its Workforce with Kronos®
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Dec. 16, 2010 — Kronos® Incorporated today announced that LindenGrove, a Wisconsin-based long-term care facility with more than 1,100 employees, is using Kronos for time and attendance, HR, and payroll.
- With four locations throughout Wisconsin, LindenGrove uses Kronos to centralize its workforce management processes and provide consistency across all locations.
- LindenGrove previously used Ceridian for payroll processing but found that having a middle man in the payroll process made it cumbersome and time-consuming. It chose to bring payroll in house to gain control and flexibility. With Kronos, LindenGrove now has better visibility into labor costs and can make better projections.
- Employees at LindenGrove often perform multiple jobs in the same pay period. With Kronos, it is easy to keep track of position management and ensure that payment is applied correctly.
- LindenGrove values the reporting capabilities of Kronos HR software, finding the reports easy to create and understand. The organization sees great value in having this information available in real time at a moment's notice.
- With Kronos biometric terminals, LindenGrove has eliminated the problem of missing punches and is now able to maintain better control of its time and attendance data.
- LindenGrove takes advantage of Kronos' managed services offering to provide legislative updates and run routine maintenance on the system. Kronos is able to run updates and perform maintenance during off hours so as not to be disruptive to the organization, increasing productivity across the board.
- Pam Kinkaid, payroll coordinator, LindenGrove
"There isn't anything we've ever asked for that Kronos hasn't been able to deliver. The system is always up-and-running and that reliability means a lot. We like having the control of in-house payroll and Kronos makes it all possible. We can't say enough good things about managed services or Kronos Global support – both have been terrific."
- Amy Brar, senior director, HR/Payroll, Kronos
"In the long-term care industry, labor is the most valuable and expensive resource. Making sure that employees are compensated correctly and on time is a critical factor in attracting the best employees and keeping them happy. From providing more control and flexibility over the payroll process, to increasing visibility into labor spend, Kronos solutions help organizations control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated.Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.