Leisure Sports Leverages Kronos® for End-to-End Workforce Management
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Sept. 14, 2010 — Leisure Sports, a fast-growing active lifestyle business that owns and manages high-end fitness resorts and hotels, has upgraded to the latest version of the Workforce Central® suite from Kronos® Incorporated. The new version includes significant ease-of-use enhancements and will further help Leisure Sports eliminate unnecessary overtime, achieve accuracy in payroll, and predict correct traffic patterns.
- The Kronos suite includes integrated time and attendance, optimized scheduling, and workforce analytics solutions and completely automates critical workforce business processes.
- The optimized scheduling solution enables the organization to create schedules based on accurate forecasts and eliminate guesswork regarding how many people are needed to serve members, when they are needed, and where. This eliminates redundant expenses due to overstaffing and also minimizes inconsistent productivity levels due to understaffing. Both are enabling Leisure Sports to improve its bottom-line results.
- Leisure Sports also achieves member service and sales benefits from the Kronos analytics solution. The organization is using this solution to identify performance trends, traffic patterns, and reasons behind ineffective schedules. A dashboard view that consolidates data across the organization further simplifies the process of accurately predicting labor requirements.
- Through real-time labor information, Kronos also helps Leisure Sports identify situations when overtime is likely and enables the organization to take preemptive actions to reduce overtime.
- Additionally, Kronos helps Leisure Sports effectively staff various departments that rely heavily on traffic volume such as childcare, food and beverage, and housekeeping. These classes and departments require specific employee skill sets and Kronos helps ensure that the right number of trained associates is available to serve members.
- Ralph Rajs, vice president of operations, Leisure Sports
"Kronos helped us improve our bottom line by eliminating unnecessary overtime, achieving accuracy in payroll, and predicting accurate traffic patterns. Also, we’ve been very impressed with Kronos’ advanced reporting, which clearly demonstrates actual versus planned outcomes, helping us manage our goals better. We’re excited about the added benefits of the new version."
- Travis Shannon, director of information technology, Leisure Sports
"We have been very happy with the ease of deployment of Kronos workforce management solutions and its integration into our existing business applications. Our industry requires a fair amount of flexibility and Kronos continues to deliver a solid platform with lots of ways to maximize performance of its systems."
- Charlie DeWitt, vice president of vertical marketing, Kronos
"Smart hospitality organizations think like smart consumers. They try to control controllable expenses to ensure that they’re investing in the right areas. By controlling labor costs and improving workforce productivity, Leisure Sports has been able to sustain its high-end services and profitability. We are pleased with the organization’s continued commitment to our products."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2010 Kronos Incorporated. Kronos and Workforce Central are registered trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.