Kronos Workforce Ready SuiteApp Achieves “Built for NetSuite” Verification
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 27, 2015
- Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Ready, an enterprise-class workforce management solution delivered in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs), has achieved "Built for NetSuite" verification. The Workforce Ready SuiteApp, built using NetSuite's SuiteCloud Computing Platform, combines the strengths of NetSuite's cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) with industry-leading workforce management solutions from Kronos to create a best-in-class time and attendance solution delivered in the cloud to help SMBs better control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- The Kronos Workforce Ready SuiteApp provides SMBs with a competitive advantage by fully automating the necessary and often labor-intensive business processes involved in workforce management with consistent, real-time employee data delivered in the cloud.
- Workforce Ready integration provides NetSuite users with added visibility into true labor and project costs by automatically feeding labor data, exceptions, and labor hours with associated pay rules into NetSuite ERP while cost center and employee record information is fed into Workforce Ready. This allows organizations to:
- Improve data quality by accurately capturing timekeeping data of full- and part-time workers;
- Avoid errors often caused by manual data entry across multiple disparate systems;
- Eliminate manual general ledger, employee information, and time data entry;
- Accurately measure complete job and project costs;
- Reduce exposure to Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) violations, Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance risk, and inaccurate overtime calculations; and
- Automatically monitor employee attendance and accruals information.
- Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides information, resources, and a method to verify that their applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet NetSuite standards and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to give NetSuite customers additional confidence that SuiteApps have been built to meet these standards.
- To participate in Built for NetSuite, partners are required to review their SuiteApp against NetSuite's standards and submit to NetSuite verification of their SuiteApp's compliance with the documented practices for architecture, development, privacy, and security. After the Built for NetSuite team reviews the partner's SuiteApp submission for completeness and appropriateness, partners must provide a demonstration of the product and/or positive customer references.
Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
"Whenever there is manual intervention with data entry, there is room for error. The Workforce Ready SuiteApp integration provides NetSuite users with an automated, enterprise-class solution to accurately collect and track the myriad of data required to pay employees properly and maintain compliance under local, state, and federal regulations."
Guido Haarmans, vice president business development for technology partners, NetSuite
"The Kronos Workforce Ready SuiteApp provides our customers with ready-built integration into an industry leader in workforce management. By delivering this integrated solution, we can help customers control labor costs, eliminate manual data entry, improve data quality, and, above all, reduce exposure to compliance violations."
NetSuite's SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud-based products, development tools and services designed to help customers and commercial software developers take advantage of the significant economic benefits of cloud computing. Based on NetSuite, the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, SuiteCloud enables customers markets quickly with newly-created mission-critical applications built on top of mature and proven business processes.
The SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) is a comprehensive developer program for independent software vendors (ISVs) who build apps for SuiteCloud. All available SuiteApps are listed on SuiteApp.com, a single-source online marketplace where NetSuite customers can find applications to meet specific business process or industry-specific needs. For more information on SuiteCloud and the SDN program, please visit www.netsuite.com/developers.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2015 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
NetSuite, the NetSuite logo, SuiteBundler, SuiteCloud, Suitelets and SuiteScript are service-marks or trademarks of NetSuite Inc.